Same Day Service
$99 OFF Special Today
$69 Diagnostic Price, (Normally $99) – $30 Savings
The $69 is then applied to the repair – you save $99 on the total repair cost.
- fully stocked truck, expert technician ready to diagnose and fix your problem today
- diagnostic fee applied toward the repair
- fast, same day service
- most repairs completed same day
San Rafael #1 AC Air Conditioning Cooling and Heat Pump Repair, Installation
Cooling in San Rafael is important during the really hot days that will be coming up in 2022. Your AC is an integral part of your home. An unexpected problem can quickly cause discomfort and can potentially result in poor indoor air quality or mold growth in the ductwork. Ductless heating and cooling in San Rafael – call us today for the most professional and affordable repairs or installation you’ll find in Marin.
Common causes of AC problems typically involve: frozen evaporator coils, worn out or broken components, and leaking refrigerant. Most issues are often the result of a lack of system maintenance. This is why regular tune ups, cleaning, and filter replacement are crucial. Blocked air filters, in particular, are often to blame for system inefficiencies.
Call us now – the San Rafael, Marin County Air Conditioning AC experts for troubleshooting your home cooling system, and learn more about your options for repair or replacement.
Top Furnace Heating, Heat Pump Repair and Install Services Company – San Rafael, Marin County
Need furnace or heat pump repair or new equipment installation services right now? Let our Bragg experts help you resolve your heating problems quickly and efficiently. We offer system installations, repairs, replacements, and tune ups. No matter your needs, you can count on our team to help you enjoy long-term solutions and greater peace of mind.
Want to avoid further heating problems? Regular maintenance is the most effective way to enjoy uninterrupted heating throughout the winter. We offer yearly furnace maintenance services that include full system inspections and cleanings to help your system run more efficiently and last longer. Call our experts today to learn more about signing up for annual HVAC maintenance services.
Call Now For the Best San Rafael HVAC Repair or Installation Services
For all HVAC heating and cooling repairs, maintenance and new unit installations, call us today or use our handy submit form. Our team is exceptionally experienced in HVAC for expert installation, maintenance, repair and replacement.
At Bragg Plumbing Heating & Cooling our goal is to help you find cost-effective solutions at fair prices. When you work with us, you can expect a hassle-free experience from start to finish:
- Live response from a knowledgeable Bragg employee whenever you call
- Reasonable appointment windows to help you manage your time efficiently
- Same-day service at no extra charge
- Upfront pricing—what we quote is what you pay
- Clean and professional technicians who respect your home
Dependable Ductless Mini Split AC Installation in Eichler Homes
We understand the struggles of Eichler homeowners in San Rafael with staying cool on the hottest days and nights of the year. As the go-to company for heating and cooling services in San Rafael, CA, we make our team available for all mini splits and ductless ac installation in Eichler Homes. We are a team of dependable HVAC technicians with years of experience dealing with all types of air conditioning installation for residential and commercial properties.
What Are Eichler Homes?
More and more people love the unique design and construction of Eichler Homes in San Rafael, CA. These are midcentury architecture built in the 1950-60s by Joseph Eichler, a real estate developer in California. Eichler homes include small and huge windows, post and beam construction, center courtyard and roofed atrium; an abbreviated entry court; carport, and “front-to-back” planning that puts the living spaces in the rear of the home. If you are a fan of traditional materials, clean lines, and a touch of Mid-Century modern style, these properties will surely fit your taste.
Eichler Air Conditioning
Eichler homes have large single-pane windows, which promote better natural lighting but also encourage solar gain. This and the original tar-and-gravel roofing and minimal insulation cause issues in keeping the space cool, transforming the area into a large hot box in the summer season.
In the past, there were only two options in cooling an Eichler home. These are the HVAC systems with large boxes and a network of ductwork, and a window-type AC. Fortunately, Eichler homes can now take advantage of the benefits provided by ductless mini-split systems, a more advanced and better way of keeping houses cool in the long hot days.
Ductless mini-split systems include two main components: an indoor air-handling unit and an outdoor compressor/ condenser. They are small but mighty HVAC systems that carry many benefits for uniquely designed residential properties like the Eichler homes.
- Compact Size and Flexible Zoning. Ductless mini-splits are small in size and offer flexible zoning options. Each zone has a separate thermostat for easy temperature adjustment.
- Easy Installation. Compared to other AC units, ductless mini-split systems only require a small amount of space to be installed.
- Energy Efficiency. Do you know that 30% of energy can be lost in the ducts? Mini-split units don’t require ducts, allowing you to conserve a huge amount of energy in their operation.
- Cost-Effectiveness. The versatility is one of the many benefits of a ductless unit. You can control each zone independently by remote control, allowing you to cool only rooms that you are using.
- Interior Design Options. These units don’t take too much space, allowing for more interior design options.
- Noise Control. Ductless mini-split systems operate quietly. Their fans run at a lower speed but generate a higher level of cooling.
- Home Security. Installation for mini-split units only requires a hole in your wall sop thieves can’t have an opportunity to use the small space to squeeze through and enter your property.
If you are an Eichler homeowner in San Rafael, CA, and need ductless mini-split installation service, you can count on our experts. Whether it is a repair or replacement, you can depend on Bragg for an expert consultation that meets or exceeds your expectations. Schedule your appointment today!