Same Day Service
$99 OFF Special Today
$69 Diagnostic Price, (Normally $99) – $30 Savings
The $69 is then applied to the repair – you save $99 on the total repair cost.
- fully stocked truck, expert technician ready to diagnose and fix your problem today
- diagnostic fee applied toward the repair
- fast, same day service
- most repairs completed same day
The quality of your indoor environment greatly depends on the quality of your air ducts. Dirty or blocked air ducts won’t just create air quality issues in your home, but it can drive up your utility bill as well.
Bragg Plumbing Heating & Cooling can help you resolve indoor air quality problems with professional duct cleaning services. Give us a call today to book an appointment in Novato or the surrounding area.
What are the Benefits of Professional Duct Cleaning?
- Improved airflow and air circulation
- Lower utility bills
- Less energy waste
- Less risk of mold growth in the duct system
- More consistent heating and cooling
As a result, professional duct cleaning can help you enjoy greater comfort throughout your home. If you think dirty or blocked air ducts are the cause of your indoor air quality problem, contact our experts for an assessment and find out if duct cleaning is the best solution for your home.
Signs Your Novato Home Needs Duct Cleaning
Some of the more common signs of trouble in the ductwork include:
- Poor air circulation
- Inconsistent temperatures
- Increase in dust entering your property
- Dirt or dust buildup around your air registers
It’s also a good idea to schedule professional duct cleaning after a major home remodeling or renovation project, which may result in dust or debris entering your ductwork.
Here Is Our Duct Cleaning Process:
– First we perform an initial duct inspection to see how dirty they are and identify any problem areas.
– We carefully remove the supply grills inside your home and give them a nice cleaning.
– Next we put the entire duct system under negative pressure, as recommended by NADCA (the National Association of Duct Cleaners of America), using our special equipment developed by Abatement Technologies. This guarantees that no dirt or debris will escape into your home and creates strong suction back to the main collection unit.
– For extra cleaning and to dislodge any stuck on dirt, we use compressed air to scrub the entire inside walls of your homes duct-work. The combination of push and pull is by far the best method available for cleaning your ducts.
– To make sure the ducts are clean we do a post cleaning inspection.
– We complete the job with an optional eco-friendly sanitizer.
Frequently Asked Questions About Duct Cleaning
At Bragg Plumbing Heating & Cooling we are happy to talk to you about your indoor comfort needs and will take the time to address any questions or concerns you may have.
How often is duct cleaning recommended?
While annual maintenance of your HVAC equipment is recommended, yearly duct cleaning is not necessary. The typical home will do best with duct cleaning every 3 to 5 years.
How long does the duct cleaning process take?
The time it takes to fully clean your ductwork will depend on the size of your HVAC system and other factors that can affect your air quality, such as pets. It can take anywhere between 2 to 5 hours to properly clean the average residential duct system. Our experts can provide you with a more accurate time frame after looking over your HVAC system.
What can you do to prepare for the service?
Take the time to clear out any obstructions in the rooms that require duct cleaning. Notify other household members of the scheduled cleaning time so they can get their rooms ready beforehand. This will expedite the cleaning process and help our technicians complete the job more efficiently, so your home can return to normal as quickly as possible.
When you call us…
You will speak with a real live Bragg employee who is empowered to solve your problem. Your call is too important to trust to an answering service or call center. We will dispatch a trained technician, using the very best in equipment.
Quality doesn’t have to cost more. Homes and businesses accumulate a lot of dust and other microscopic particles each year. Don’t trust your duct cleaning to just anyone.
Professional, courteous, expert service that takes care of the problem without the worry that’s what we’re all about!
At Bragg we’ve been keeping air ducts since 1968. We are a full service HVAC company that is licensed to solve all duct related problems, including repair, replacement, cleaning, inspection and leakage testing.
Breathe Cleaner Air With Help From Our Novato Duct Cleaning Experts
At Bragg Plumbing Heating & Cooling we are committed to helping our neighbors throughout Novato improve their indoor environment, enjoy greater energy savings, and achieve their comfort goals. Whether you need air duct cleaning or you have a problem with leaking ductwork that requires sealing or insulation, you can count on the Bragg team to provide the best solution for your home.